KITTY’S OPENING ART COMMISSIONS!!!
This year, St. Seraphim of Sarov Orthodox Church will be hosting the Glendi, a festival of foods and dances from Russia, Romania, the Middle East, the Balkans, Greece, and Eritrea. I and my family have been invited to attend, and our tickets have already been bought; however, in order to buy any of the food or participate in the other various attractions, we will need to buy event tokens at $1 each. To that end, from now until September 19, I will open five art commission slots.
• Chibis: $5 per creature/character drawn
• Full Sketch: $15 per creature/character drawn; add $5 for background and/or props
• Small Sketch: $10 per creature/character drawn; add $2 for background
• Chalk Pastel: $15 per impressionism piece (left); $20 per realism piece (right)
• All prices are USD.
• I will only accept upfront payment via PayPal.
• In the case of any sketches, I will allow one revision between the sketch and ink stages to make sure the piece looks the way you want it. Due to the nature of the medium, I may not be able to provide previews of any pastel piece, and therefore will not allow for revisions to any pastel piece.
• I will only accept scenery (landscapes, cityscapes, etc.) and abstract subjects (emotions, ideas, hallucinations, etc.) for pastel commissions.
• I will draw explicit nudity, on the condition that it is not sexual in nature; I will not draw gore of any sort.
• I will not draw any mecha or otherwise heavily technological commissions.
• For characters and creatures, please provide their full name, a detailed physical description, and a brief summary of their personality. For scenery pieces, please provide any specific details you would like incorporated. Reference images are appreciated, but not required.
• I will draw any original character, creature, or scenery; I will also draw any character, creature, or scenery from the following sources:
– The Tolkien legendarium (Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, The Silmarillion, etc.);
– The collective works of Tamora Pierce (The Provost’s Dog, Song of the Lioness, etc.);
– World of Warcraft;
– The Marvel films (Thor, Captain America, The Avengers, etc.)
• I will try to have all commissions finished by September 19. If I cannot complete your commission before this date, I will let you know.
• I will post all finished commissions on my blog; if you would like to share these pieces, please reblog the original posts. Additionally, please send me your tumblr username in your commission so that I can link back to you!
• Please send all commission requests and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, please title all commission requests or inquiries as such (“Commission Request ” or “Commission Inquiry/Question/Clarification/etc.”) so I know it’s not spam!
Thank you for your interest!